Pages

Front Porch

Our new home has a wonderful front porch.  It goes all the way across....just like our last home's front porch.  The trouble is, I sold all of the wicker furniture that we had on our last front porch at a garage sale before we moved, because we were thinking about buying a condo...I know....like we really would :-).

Front Porch of New Home

So now I am dreaming about what I can do to replace the wicker I sold.  Do I get more wicker and paint it black?


I am not sure which direction I will go, but I do know that I will probably wait until next spring to worry about it.  Right now I am concentrating on getting into the house and getting settled before Christmas :-).

Thanks for hanging around and house whispering with me!  I promise to bring you along every step of the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment